Before using our products and services, please be sure to read and understand this policy carefully, and ensure that you fully understand and agree before using. For professional terms involved in this policy, we will explain them in simple language to facilitate your understanding.
This policy will help you understand the following:
1. How we collect and use your personal information
2. How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
3. How we protect and store your personal information
4. How you can manage your personal information
5. How we handle children's personal information
6. How your personal information is transferred globally
7. Notifications and revisions
9. How to contact us
I. How we collect and use your personal information
We are committed to protecting the personal information you provide when using our APP, and we follow laws and regulations in collecting, using, storing and transmitting personal information, and follow privacy protection principles to protect your information. Personal information is all kinds of information related to identified or identifiable natural persons recorded by electronic or other means, excluding information after anonymization processing.
Sensitive personal information is personal information that, if leaked or used illegally, could easily lead to the infringement of a natural person's human dignity or endanger the safety of his or her person or property, including biometric, religious beliefs, specific identity, medical and health care, financial accounts, trajectory and other information, as well as personal information of minors under 14 years of age.
Users who reside in California and have provided Personal Information to PLAUD have the right to receive: (a) information identifying any third party to whom we may have disclosed, within the past year, personal information pertaining to you and your family for that party’s direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
We will only collect and use your personal information to complete the business functions of the APP for the following purposes:
(i) Circumstances in which you must authorize us to collect and use your personal information
Our services include core functions that are necessary to enable online shopping, to improve our services and to secure transactions. We may collect, store and use the following information about you in order to perform these functions. If you do not provide such information, you will not be able to take advantage of the services we provide. These functions include:
1．Functions necessary to achieve after-sales service
(1) User registration
When you register, you need to provide us with at least the email number you intend to use, and we will verify your identity by sending the email verification code to verify whether your identity is valid. Your account name is your default nickname, and you may change and add your nickname, gender, date of birth, and your real name verification-related information, all of which are part of your "account information". Your additional account information will help us to provide you with personalized services and better activity experience, but if you do not provide such additional information, it will not affect your basic functions.
(2) Use of the Services
In order to make it easier for you to use the Services, we may collect information about the device from which you use our products and/or services (including device name, device model, device identifier, operating system and application version, language setting, resolution, service provider network ID (PLMN)) to provide you with the best way to display product information. We may also use your personal information as described above in order to continuously improve and optimize the features described above.
(3) Purchase of services
When you are ready to purchase and bill for the service you require, an order will be generated for your purchase of that service. This order will contain information about the service you have purchased, the amount you should pay and the method of payment.
All of the above information constitutes your "order information", which will be used by us to verify your identity, determine the transaction, make payment, check your order, and provide customer service and after-sales service; we will also use your order information to determine whether there are any abnormalities in your transaction to protect your transaction security.
(4) Payment function
After you place an order, you can choose the payment service provided by Google Play or Apple Store. The payment function itself does not collect your personal information, but we need to share your order number and transaction amount information with these payment institutions in order for them to confirm your payment instructions and complete the payment. "Related Party" means any company or organization that a party controls, is controlled by or is under common control with, and the legal representative of such company or organization, now or in the future. "Control" means the ability, directly or indirectly, to influence the management of the company mentioned, whether by ownership, voting shares, contract or other means determined by the People's Court.
(5) Delivery Service Function
When you place an order and complete payment online, PLAUD's affiliates will complete the delivery of your order. You know and agree that PLAUD's affiliates will use your order information in the above link to ensure that your order services can be used properly.
2. To provide personalized service and improve service quality
In order to enhance your service experience and improve the quality of service or to recommend better quality or suitable services for you. We may collect your order information, browsing information, and your interests for data analysis to form a user profile, which will be used to show you information about activities or services you are interested in. We may also obtain other information about you that we reasonably need to provide the Services and improve the quality of the Services, including information you provide when you contact customer service, information you send us in response to surveys you participate in, and information we obtain when you interact with our affiliates and our partners. For information collected from your various devices, we may correlate it so that we can provide you with consistent services on those devices. We may combine information from one service with information from other services in order to provide you with services, personalized content and recommendations.
To enhance your experience with our services, we may collect and use your personal information in the following additional features. If you do not provide this personal information, you can still use the basic functions of this app, and please note that by enabling these permissions, you are authorizing us to collect and use this personal information to achieve the above mentioned functions, and by disabling these permissions, you are revoking these authorizations, and we will not continue to collect and use your personal information, nor will we be able to provide you with the above mentioned functions corresponding to these authorizations. We will not continue to collect and use your personal information, nor will we be able to provide you with the functions that correspond to these authorizations. Your decision to turn off your permissions will not affect the processing of personal information previously based on your authorization for:
(1) Additional functions based on the camera (camera)
We require you to authorize the camera feature on your device for the purpose of enabling you to use the camera to take pictures for page uploads of custom avatars or other image files.
(2) Additional features based on image uploads
We need you to authorize PLAUD can access your photo album, the purpose is to help you achieve your phone photos, pictures to take and upload, easy to change your avatar and so on. In addition, you facilitate your consultation window in PLAUD to provide pictures to allow us to help you answer questions about the equipment and advice.
3．To ensure the security of the transaction necessary to function
In order to improve your use of our products and / or services when the system security, more accurate prevention of phishing site fraud and protection of account security, we may be through to understand your browsing information, order information, your common software information, equipment information and other means to determine your account risk, and may record some of the links that we believe to be risky ("URL "); we will also collect your device information for PLAUD system problems to analyze, statistical traffic and rank the possible risks, in you choose to send us abnormal information to be ranked.
(ii) you are fully aware of the following circumstances, we collect and use personal information without your authorized consent:
1.Related to national security, national defense security
2.Related to public safety, public health, and significant public interest
3.Related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc
4.For the purpose of safeguarding personal information subject or other individuals' life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
5.If it is necessary to collect or use the personal information of a person in order to complete a contract or business arrangement with that person and that person has given prior consent to the collection or use of his or her personal information
6.Where the personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the subject of the personal information itself
7.Of your personal information collected from legitimate public disclosure, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure and other channels
8.Necessary to achieve the functions and services of the product according to your request
9.Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products and / or services provided, such as the discovery, disposal of product and / or service failures
10.Other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
(iii) Rules for the use of your personal information
2.After collecting your personal information, we will process the data confidentially through technical means, and the processed information will not be able to identify the subject. Please understand and agree that in this case we have the right to use the information that has been processed; and without disclosing your personal information, we have the right to analyze and commercially exploit the user database.
3. Please note that all personal information you provide when using our products and/or services will be continuously licensed to us for the duration of your use of our products and/or services, unless you delete it. When you cancel your account, we will stop using and delete your personal information within a reasonable period of time.
4. We may compile statistics on the use of our products and/or services and may share such statistics with the public or third parties to show the overall usage trends of our products and/or services. However, these statistics do not contain any identifying information about you.
5.When we want to use your personal information for purposes other than those described in this policy, or when information collected for a specific purpose is used for other purposes, we will seek your prior consent in the form of a checkbox that you initiate.
II. How we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
1. We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual outside of NICE BUILD LLC, except for the following cases:
(1) Obtaining your prior express consent or authorization;
(2) Provided in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, as required by legal process, or as necessary for mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
(3) To the extent permitted by law or regulation, as necessary to protect PLAUD, PLAUD's affiliates or partners, you or other PLAUD users, or the public interest, property, or safety from harm;
(4) Only share your information to achieve the core functions of our products and/or services or to provide the services you need;
(5) To handle disputes or controversies between you and others for you upon your request;
(6) To comply with the relevant agreements signed with you (including the electronic agreements signed online and the corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents agreed to be provided;
(7) Used based on academic research;
(8) Used in the public interest in accordance with laws and regulations.
3. We may share your order information, account information, device information, and location information with third parties such as partners (e.g., agencies) to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. However, we will only share your personal information for lawful, legitimate, necessary, specific, and explicit purposes, and only as much personal information as is necessary to provide the Services. Our partners are not authorized to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. Our partners include the following types:
(1) Suppliers of goods or technical services. We may share your personal information with third parties who support our functions. These supports include supplying or providing infrastructure technical services, logistics and delivery services, payment services, data processing, etc. to us. We share this information to enable core shopping functions for our products and/or services, such as when we must share your order information with a logistics service provider to arrange for delivery; or when we need to share your order number and order amount with a third party payment provider to enable it to confirm your payment instructions and complete payment, etc.
(2) Third Party Merchants. We must share your order information and necessary information about the transaction with third party merchants to enable you to purchase goods or services from them and to enable them to complete subsequent after-sales service.
(3) Partners who engage us to conduct promotions. At times we may provide promotional services on behalf of other businesses to groups of users of our products and/or services. We may use your Personal Information and indirect user profiles formed by aggregating your non-Personal Information to share with partners who engage us to conduct promotions ("Engagers"), but we will only provide these Engagers with information about the reach and effectiveness of the promotion, not your personally identifiable information, or we will aggregate this information in aggregate so that it does not identify you personally. For example, we may tell that principal how many people saw their promotion or purchased the principal's goods after seeing that information, or provide them with statistical information that does not personally identify them to help them understand their audience or customers.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
1. with your prior express consent or authorization;
2.Provided in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, the requirements of legal proceedings, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements as necessary;
3. in accordance with the relevant agreements signed with you (including the online signed electronic agreement and the corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents agreed to provide;
(iii) Public Disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances and provided that we take security measures that meet industry standards:
1.Disclosure of your specified personal information in accordance with your needs and in a manner that you have expressly agreed to disclose;
2.We may publicly disclose your personal information in accordance with the type of personal information requested and the manner of disclosure when required to provide your personal information by law, regulation, mandatory administrative enforcement or judicial requirements. Subject to laws and regulations, when we receive a request for such disclosure, we will require that a legal document, such as a subpoena or letter of inquiry, must be produced in response. We strongly believe in being as transparent as possible about the information we are asked to provide, to the extent permitted by law. We carefully review all requests to ensure that they have a legal basis and are limited to data that law enforcement has a legal right to obtain for specific investigative purposes.
III. How we protect and store your personal information
(i) Our technology and measures to protect your personal information
We attach great importance to the security of personal information, and take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information:
1.Technical measures for data security
We will use industry-standard security measures, including the establishment of reasonable system specifications, security technology to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information use, modify, to avoid damage or loss of data.
PLAUD's network services take the transport layer security protocols and other encryption technology to ensure the safety of user data in the transmission process.
PLAUD take encryption technology to encrypt the user's personal information is stored, and isolated through the isolation technology for isolation. In the use of personal information, such as personal information display, personal information associated with the calculation, we will use a variety of data desensitization techniques, including content replacement, SHA256, to enhance the security of personal information in use.
PLAUD use strict data access rights control and multiple identity authentication technology to protect personal information, to avoid the use of data violations.
PLAUD use automatic code security checks, data access log analysis technology for personal information security audit.
PLAUD uses Google Cloud to provide infrastructure support for the security and integrity of your data.
PLAUD use OpenAI platform are anonymous way to obtain results to protect your personal privacy.
2. PLAUD to protect personal information to take other security measures
PLAUD through the establishment of data classification and classification system, data security management norms, data security development norms to manage and regulate the storage and use of personal information.
PLAUD through the information contact person confidentiality agreement, monitoring and auditing mechanisms to comprehensive security control of data. Strengthen security awareness. We also hold security and privacy training courses to enhance employee awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
3. We only allow employees and partners of NICE BUILD LLC and NICE BUILD LLC affiliates who have a need to know such information to access personal information, and we have set up strict access control and monitoring mechanisms for this purpose. We also require all persons who may have access to your personal information to comply with their confidentiality obligations. Failure to comply with these obligations may result in legal liability or suspension of our relationship with NICE BUILD LLC.
4. We will take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that no unrelated personal information is collected. We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes described in this policy, unless an extended retention period is required or permitted by law.
5. The Internet environment is not 100% secure and we will endeavor to ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards are compromised, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will assume appropriate legal liability.
6. Security event disposal
If a personal information security incident occurs, we will, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, promptly inform you of: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions you can independently prevent and reduce the risk, the remedial measures for you, etc. We will also promptly inform you of the event-related situation by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement. At the same time, we will also take the initiative to report the disposal of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
(ii) The preservation of your personal information
2.Unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, we will keep your personal information until one month after the date of cancellation of your account. We promise that this is the minimum period of time your personal information must be kept at NICE BUILD LLC in order to protect your consumer rights at NICE BUILD LLC. We will delete or anonymize your personal information when it exceeds the period of time we keep it.
3. If we terminate our services or operations, we will notify you at least thirty days in advance, and we will delete or anonymize your personal information after the termination of services or operations.
IV. How you manage your personal information
NICE BUILD LLC takes your concerns about your personal information seriously and makes every effort to protect your rights to access, correct, delete, supplement, access, and withdraw consent to your personal information so that you have the full ability to safeguard your privacy and security. Your rights include the right to:
1. to access, correct and supplement your personal information
2. delete your personal information
3. change the scope of your authorized consent or withdraw your authorization
4. cancel your account
In our products to provide you with the function of requesting cancellation. In order to protect your legitimate rights and interests, we need to verify your identity before you cancel your account, and combined with your use of PLAUD products to determine whether to support your cancellation application. After you cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products and / or services, and according to your request, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation, we will delete your personal information.
5. response to your request
If you are unable to access, correct or delete your personal information in the manner described above, or you need to access, correct or delete other personal information generated by your use of our products and / or services, or you believe that PLAUD there is any violation of laws and regulations or agreements with you regarding the collection or use of personal information, you can contact us through other means at the bottom of this agreement. For security purposes, we may need you to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity, and we will respond to your request within 30 days after we receive your feedback and verify your identity. For your reasonable requests, we do not charge in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a cost fee as appropriate. We may refuse requests that are unnecessarily repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, requiring the development of a new system or a fundamental change in current practice), pose a risk to the legal rights of others, or are highly impractical (for example, involving the backup of recorded files).
We will not be able to respond to your request if we are required by law or regulation to do so in the following circumstances:
(1) Information that is necessary to protect the public interest, whether for health, safety, or other reasons;
(2) Information required for the purposes of historical research, statistics or scientific studies;
(3) Information necessary to comply with laws or regulations
(4) Related to national security or national defense security
(5) relating to public safety, public health, or vital public interest
(6) related to crime investigation, prosecution and trial, etc;
(7) Where there is sufficient evidence that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights
(8) Responding to your request will lead to serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations
(9) Where commercial secrets are involved.
6. obtaining a copy of personal information
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information. If you need to obtain a copy of your personal information collected by us, you can contact us through the contact information agreed in [IX. How to contact us], and the relevant personnel will verify your identity as necessary and submit a copy of your personal information to you. Subject to relevant laws and regulations and technical feasibility, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information upon your request.
V. How we handle personal information of children
1. NICE BUILD LLC takes the protection of children's personal information very seriously, and our products, websites and services are mainly for adults. Children are not allowed to create their own user accounts without the consent of their parents or guardians.
2. We will only use or publicly disclose this information as permitted by law, with the express consent of a parent or guardian, or as necessary to protect children.
3. Although local laws and customs define children differently, we will treat anyone under the age of 12 as a child.
4. If we find that we have collected personal information from a child without prior verifiable parental consent, we will seek to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
VI. How your personal information is transferred globally
In principle, the personal information collected and generated by our products through the Google Could service will be stored in the United States of America.
Because we provide our products or services through resources and servers located around the world, this means that your personal information may be transferred to, or accessed from, jurisdictions outside of the country in which you use the product or service.
Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is adequately and equally protected in the United States of America, enter into a contract with the foreign recipient agreeing to the rights and obligations of both parties, inform you of the name of the foreign recipient, contact information, purpose of processing, method of processing, type of personal information, etc., and obtain your individual We may also implement security measures such as data de-identification prior to cross-border data transfer.
VII. Notices and amendments
Material changes within the meaning of this policy include, but are not limited to:
(1) Significant changes in our service model. such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, and the manner in which personal information is used;
(2) Significant changes in our ownership structure, organizational structure, etc. such as change of ownership caused by business restructuring, bankruptcy and merger, etc;
(3) Changes in the primary recipients of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure;
(4) Significant changes in your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and the manner in which they are exercised;
(5) When there is a change in our responsible contact method and complaint channel;
IX. How to Contact Us
Email us at email@example.com
Call us at +1 307-620-5674 between 9AM-5PM EST